NON-GMO Rice protein, vegetarian protein concentrate food grade natural brown rice protein
Rice protein is an ideal plant based protein source to meet everything consumers want and more. our rice protein is here to meet the growing demand
for vegan, non-gmo, hypoallergenic and easily deogestible protein. it can be an ideal protein source to substitute those from diary, whey, eggs, soy
The first allergen-friendly organic protein source from the raw rice, available in 80% - 90% protein levels. Providing all essential amino acids, this
product is being used in food grade products as both a replacement for and in conjunction with soy protein and whey protein etc.
It can also be blended with Pea Protein which has a complimentary amino acid profile.
Who is Rice Pūmua Concentrate Suitable for?
Rice Pūmua is the ideal protein choice for anyone looking to increase daily protein intake but avoid dairy and soy protein sources or for vegans and
anyone looking to avoid specific allergens such as wheat, gluten, eggs, dairy and soy.The dietary choices of all our customers are extremely important
to us. It is suitable for the vegan diet.
• Non-GMO • Gluten-free • Low sodium
• Vegan/vegetarian • Can help with satiety • Allergen-friendly
• Building muscles and aiding exerciserecovery • Highest quality protein among all Cereal grains
• Allergen-friendly Formulations
• Baked Goods-gluten-free products, cereals, pastas, bars (protein, weight control, snack, energy)
• Beverages-smoothies, powdered drink mixes, dairy
• Cosmetics-oil free facial products
• Dietetic-weight control
• Nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals-therapeutics, detox products
• Protein substitution-soy, whey, wheat, casein, animal proteins
• Sports nutrition-bars, beverages, protein supplements, body building formulas in conjunction with or as a replacement for whey and soy
Tepu whakatakotoranga o Rice Pūmua
|Āhua||Paura o hemo kōwhai, unifority andrelex, kahore agglomeration koriri ranei, kahore he take ke ki te kanohi tahanga|
|ihirangi Pūmua (%, pūtake maroke) N * 6.25||≥80|
|ihirangi makuku (%)||≤8.0|
|ihirangi pungarehu (%, pūtake maroke)||≤5.0|
|ihirangi ngako (%, pūtake maroke)||≤8.0|
|Kia hia ngā pereti Tapeke (cfu / g)||≤5000|
|Coliforms (MPN / 100 karamu)||≤30|
|Pakete me rewena (cfu / g)||≤25|
|huakita pathogenic (cfu / 25g)||tōraro|